OUR KIDS PROGRAM
Submissions Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy's Kids Program is the perfect way for your child to mature into an adult while learning self-defense. It is also a great way of getting in shape, making friends, and having fun. As both a martial art and contact sport this is a great opportunity for your child to learn how to persevere on the mats so they can persevere in life. The program strays away from the "win/lose contest philosophy" and focuses on instilling a hard work ethic, a positive attitude, and a love for the Jiu Jitsu life style. Classes include techniques, physical drills, games, and live training.
Here is a list of a few of the benefits that your child will receive by training at Submissions Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy:
- They will learn the most effective Martial Art form in the world.
- Classes are geared toward character development and personal growth.
- Instills confidence, discipline, and respect.
- Helps develop social skills and gives them an opportunity to make quality friends.
- A nurturing and positive environment where your child can feel safe and secure.
- A great way for any child to get in phenomenal shape while having lots of fun.
KIDS ADVANCED COMPETITION PROGRAM
The Submissions Kids Advanced Competition program is perfect for the competitive athlete that is looking to take his or her game to the next level.
This class focuses on Jiu Jitsu as a sport and is geared toward getting our competitors ready for tournaments. Focused on developing and enhancing higher level techniques with, hard drilling, competitive sparring, sport strategies, and conditioning at a high intensity pace.
The Submissions Kids Advanced Competition class is guaranteed to advance our students Jiu-Jitsu to the next level and enhance the Jiu-Jitsu experience.